Get the latest guidance from the CDC for COVID-19 vaccinations.
Additional COVID vaccine boosters are now available per direction from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
You can get the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment at our Public Health Clinic Annex (Carver 2), 232 Carver Street. Clinic hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Garland Public Health clinic now offers the Pfizer Bivalent COVID-19 Booster vaccine for individuals age 6 months and older and the Moderna Bivalent Vaccine for ages 6 months and older. This formula will be used for all COVID-19 boosters moving forward, since are designed to protect against the original strain and the Omicron variant. You must wait two months from your last dose to receive this booster.
All COVID-19 vaccine types are now available at Garland's Public Health Clinic, 206 Carver Drive, Garland TX 75040.
- Request a community based vaccination event using this form.
- Request a homebound vaccination appointment using this form.
- Sign-up for the V-Safe Health Checker.
- Request a new vaccination card using this form.
- While COVID vaccines are available at the Public Health Clinic, check the dates below for non-clinic vaccination events.