• Email
  • Print

Permit Process

Drain*If you are not already registered with the City Right-of-Way Management Department, complete and submit a General Repair Bond and either a Contractor Registration Form or a Utility Registration Form.

*Once you are registered, complete and submit an Application for Work in Right-of-Way & Easements Form.  If you are a contractor working for a utility company, it is the responsibility of the utility company to submit for permit.

*Along with the permit request, you are required to submit engineered plans for review. Please see the Engineering Utility Plan Submittal Requirements for more information.

*If you are a new contractor working for a utility company, please complete an updated Utility Registration Form with your permit application so your information may be added to the database.