Permit Process

Step-By-Step Process

  1. Stormwater DrainIf you are not already registered with the City Right-of-Way Management Department, complete and submit a General Repair Bond (PDF) and either a Contractor Registration Form (PDF) or a Utility Registration Form (PDF)
  2. Once you are registered, complete and submit an Application for Work in Right-of-Way and Easements Form (PDF).  If you are a contractor working for a utility company, it is the responsibility of the utility company to submit for permit. 
  3. Along with the permit request, you are required to submit engineered plans for review. Please see the Engineering Utility Plan Submittal Requirements for more information.
  4.  If you are a new contractor working for a utility company, please complete an updated Utility Registration Form with your permit application so your information may be added to the database.